I provide hand-drawn technical illustrations itemising measurements along with plenty of site photos from multiple angles so as to ensure clear communication within 24 hours of leaving the site.
Since communication is a key requirement of successful working practice, I will confirm the brief with the project manager and phone you if there are any queries when on-site. In return I ask that you call me if any aspect of a measurement is unclear.
- Maximum working height of 15 metres
- Up to 4.5 metres using telescopic ladders
- Up to 8 metres using remote laser technology
- CSCS Surveyor until august 2020
- UKATA and & M&B (Asbestos awareness) until 2020
- Public liability insurance (£10 million) to working height of 15 metres
- Full PPE for buildings, underground and working at height